Saturday, March 28, 2015

Welcome to Aperture Reviews!

What is Aperture Reviews? Well, to be honest, I'm not quite sure just yet. But since "Review" is in the name, you can bet that there will be...uh, well, reviews. Some reviews will be for new films, and I may even re-hash some old films out there.

I've loved films for a very long time, and after discussing them to no end, it seemed like a natural step to join the interwebz and start discussing them on a wider scale.

Basically, this is just going to be a place for me to talk about films, actors, directors, and who-knows-what-else when it comes to movies. There will be various types of lists, posts about specific performances, and anything else that I can think of.

This will, of course, be a work in progress; it won't be exactly what I want (or what you're looking for) right away. It will be trial and error, but it will be fun. I can't say how often I'll be able to get posts up, but keep coming and we'll see what happens.

So, thank you for stopping by. If there's something you'd like me to post about, feel free to email and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks!

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment